I am officially on vacation! After four months on the ground, and several busy months leading up to my arrival here (which included a bout with kidney stones)…I am ready for a break. I think it best that I take both physical and mental rest, so that I can give myself wholeheartedly to work and ministry again when I return. This is the blog update for the week. I hope to return with renewed vigor and creativity soon!
I will be spending some time in Seoul, taking in sites and enjoying some new scenery. A comfortable motel room and western food are also on the docket! I will be away until next weekend, and I don’t know what type of internet access will be available. If you try to reach me, please be patient with my reply. For as of now, I am gone fishing!

Blessings ~ Paul
Have fun, Paul!
ReplyDeletepraying for you and hope your time is refreshing!
ReplyDelete